Mario Bellini Sofa - Left Corner
Presented to the public in 1970, the modular sofa has passed through 5 decades of design history as a true icon. Designed by Mario Bellini, this modular sofa has defined the aesthetics of an entire era of interior design.
Organically created as a modular sofa, this gives you the ability to create a flexible living area. Each section is completely movable to how you see fit. The sofa provides a pathway to comfort and peace of mind.
Mix and Match! The sectional pieces of Bellini sofa can be used freely and separate from one another. The backs and armrests are equipped with rings and carabiners, which allows you to build an amazing sofa. The sofa is very comfortable and because it is modular, there are boundless solutions for your needs.
This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties. We do not claim any rights on any third party trademarks.
- Product Dimensions: 37.75 in x 37.75 in x 26.37 in (Width x Depth x Height)
- Seat Height: 15 in
- Rot resistant Merbau wood frame
- Polyurethane foam with 3 dense layers
- Solid wood legs with black stain
- Fabric upholstery
- Assembly Requirements: None
For dusting of your fabric upholstery, you can use a nice handy vacuum with the proper attachments to clean dust from fabric. If you do not have a vacuum, use a nylon, soft but stiff bristle brush.
Treat stains and spills quickly, do not allow them to set. Work from the outside edge towards the middle of the stain to prevent rings. Don’t rub or scrub, instead blot. A clean white cloth is recommended for cleaning spots and stains. The type of cleaner used will depend on the type of fabric in use as well as the nature of the stain.
- We cut out the middle man and deliver your furniture from the factory to your home.
- Our furniture is made-to-order, providing more customization options for you.
- We focus on providing you with the tools and resources to design your space.