Designed by Italian designer Ettore Sottsass in the 1970s, the curvy Ultrafragola mirror brought a new style to add to the repertoire of Mid-Century classics. Ultrafragola translates to ‘ultimate strawberry’ and for some, this piece was believed to be Ettore paying homage to women and femininity. Quirky and multi-functional, this mirror highlights the aesthetic of the Memphis Group.
This Ultrafragola reproduction is produced in white opaline and features a neon LED light. When the lights are off the frame is brilliant white, and when switched on the neon light produces a soft diffused colored glow. Choose from over 100 different colors!
This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties. We do not claim any rights on any third party trademarks.
- Product Dimensions: 39 in x 5 in x 77 in (Width x Depth x Height)
- Choose from over 100 colors, adjust brightness, turn on/off, timer, control modes: Quick, Slow, Flash, Auto, Fade, RGB Smooth-change etc.
- Standing over 6 feet tall, the Ultrafragola is a perfect addition to fill up negative space in any room.
- Curvaceous lines to create a chic mid-century space.
- We cut out the middle man and deliver your furniture from the factory to your home.
- Our furniture is made-to-order, providing more customization options for you.
- We focus on providing you with the tools and resources to design your space.