Our furniture (the "Product") is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase (the "Warranty Period"). If a defect arises and a valid claim is received within the Warranty Period, at its option, the manufacturer will either (1) repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished parts, or (2) replace the Product with a new or refurbished Product.
To make a warranty claim, please contact the manufacturer at the address or telephone number listed below, and provide the following information to email@example.com :
- Your name, address, and telephone number
- The date of purchase and the place of purchase
- A description of the defect
- The serial number of the Product
The manufacturer may require that you provide proof of purchase (such as a copy of the original sales receipt) before it will honor any warranty claim.
This warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes
- Damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not an authorized service provider of the manufacturer
- Damage to a Product that has been modified or altered in any way
This warranty is valid only in the United States.
The manufacturer reserves the right to change or improve the design of the Product at any time without incurring any obligation to modify any Product previously manufactured.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.