Finn Juhl Pelican Chair
Designed in 1939 and produced in 1940, Finn Juhl's Pelican Chair embodies graceful curves that provide a comfortable embrace. Like many of his noteworthy pieces, the Pelican chair is inspired by blending function and utility with abstract art. The inherently organic elements of the Pelican chair uphold the iconic style of Danish Design. When you sit down, the chair practically gives you a friendly hug. Like many of Finn Juhl’s later designs, the chair offers several comfortable ways to sit.
This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties. We do not claim any rights on any third party trademarks.
- Product Dimensions:33.5in x 29.9in x 26.7in (Width x Depth x Height)
- Seat Height: 14.5in
- Molded fiberglass shell with highly resilient urethane foam
- Fabric upholstery
- Solid wood legs with oak/walnut finish
- Assembly Required: None
For dusting of your fabric upholstery, you can use a nice handy vacuum with the proper attachments to clean dust from fabric. If you do not have a vacuum, use a nylon, soft but stiff bristle brush.
Treat stains and spills quickly, do not allow them to set. Work from the outside edge towards the middle of the stain to prevent rings. Don’t rub or scrub, instead blot. A clean white cloth is recommended for cleaning spots and stains. The type of cleaner used will depend on the type of fabric in use as well as the nature of the stain.
- We cut out the middle man and deliver your furniture from the factory to your home.
- Our furniture is made-to-order, providing more customization options for you.
- We focus on providing you with the tools and resources to design your space.