Womb Chair Ottoman
The Womb Chair & Ottoman was originally designed by Eero Saarinen, one of the mid-century modern design pioneers. It's inspiration came from Saarinen's boss, Florence Knoll, who challenged Saarinen to create a chair that “she could curl up in”. Shortly after, one of the most iconic and comfortable mid-century modern lounge chairs was born.
This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties. We do not claim any rights on any third party trademarks.
- Product Dimensions: 26 in x 17 in x 17.5 in (Width x Depth x Height)
- Premium upholstery
- Hand-stitched using braided lockstitch technology
- Curvature-true fiberglass shell
- High density cushioning
- Polished #304 grade stainless steel resistant to chipping and flaking
For dusting of your fabric upholstery, you can use a nice handy vacuum with the proper attachments to clean dust from fabric. If you do not have a vacuum, use a nylon, soft but stiff bristle brush.
Treat stains and spills quickly, do not allow them to set. Work from the outside edge towards the middle of the stain to prevent rings. Don’t rub or scrub, instead blot. A clean white cloth is recommended for cleaning spots and stains. The type of cleaner used will depend on the type of fabric in use as well as the nature of the stain.
- We cut out the middle man and deliver your furniture from the factory to your home.
- Our furniture is made-to-order, providing more customization options for you.
- We focus on providing you with the tools and resources to design your space.